Populated by tiny workers known as ElfTechs, it was quickly clear that S CORP was a parody of G CORP, the organization headed by Johnny K. Gambino for the Halloween 2004 event. All of the old LabTechs had doppelgangers here, and several new numbers were introduced as the plot went on.
S CORP GuildEdit
S CORP is the world's largest manufacturer of toys for children who have been NICE.
S CORP sits on the forefront of our world's most innovative toy advances.
BY WHATEVER MEANS NECESSARY.
Established on Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:17 pm. Current owner is [NPC] Mrs. Claus
[Moderators] - [NPC] Mrs. Claus, [NPC] ElfTech137, [NPC] Elftech062, [NPC] ElfTech247, [NPC] ElfTech101
Guild Forum: TopicsEdit
- S CORP Advisory System
- Announcement: S CORP Rules and Regulations___0___ Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:55 pm
- Sticky: Press Release - Holiday Schedules and Spirit___0___ ed Nov 23, 2005 3:16 pm
- Sticky: ALERT - Containment on Sublevel F breached.___0___ Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:25 pm
- Press Release - Yet More Shipping Problems___0___ Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:24 pm
- Press Release - More Shipping Problems___0___ Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:13 pm
- Press Release - Shipping Problems___0___ Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:21 pm
- Reassignments___0___ Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:25 pm
- Press Release - State of the Elves___0___ Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:40 pm
- [ Poll ] Santa is alive and well and will be here for Xmas!___0___ Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:06 pm
- Press Release - Santa's Press Conference___0 ___ Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:00 pm
- Journal of ElfTech101 ___14___ Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:12 pm
- The Grimoire of ElfTech571 ___10___ Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:11 pm
- Journal of ElfTech912 ___7___ Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:17 pm
- Journal of Elftech404 ___9___ Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:16 pm
- Journal of ElfTech957 ___5___ Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:06 pm
- Journal of Elftech 369 ___5___ Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:04 pm
- Journal of ElfTech062 ___5___ Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:53 pm
- Journal of ElfTech909 ___3___ Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:18 pm
- Journal of Elftech319 ___2___ Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:17 pm
- Journal of ElfTech126 ___5___ Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:02 pm
- Journal of ElfTech977 ___18___ Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:59 pm
- Journal of ElfTech137 ___6___ Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:56 pm
- Journal of ElfTech138 ___9___ Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:56 pm
- Journal of ElfTech403 ___10___ Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:32 pm
- Journal of Elftech722 ___9___ Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:23 am
- Journal of ElfTech003 ___11___ Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:27 am
- Journal of ElfTech123 ___8___ Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:40 am
- Journal of Elftech247 ___8___ Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:42 pm
- Journal of ElfTech013 ___1___ Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:00 pm
S CORP Rules and RegulationsEdit
Welcome to S CORP.
S CORP RULES AND REGULATIONS
1) Never question your superiors.
2) SECRET projects are not to be discussed outside of the S CORP facilities.
3) Lab Animals/Test Subjects are not to be hand fed under ANY circumstances.
4) If any S CORP employee is acting peculiarly, immediately report him/her to an S CORP superior.
5) If you are feeling under the weather, or exhibit any signs of illness, immediately report to the nearest decontamination kiosk.
6) Interpersonnel relationships are strictly prohibited.
7) Repeat after me, "Santa Claus is coming to town."
As a S CORP Employee, the following behavior is expected of you. Any deviation from these rules and regulations will be dealt with accordingly by S CORP Punitive Staff.
Have a nice day.
History of S CORPEdit
S CORP is a shadowy corporation headed by Santa Claus, the Gaian holiday Icon of Christmas. After the November 2005 plot event, as Santa was hospitalized and the upcoming Christmas was in grave danger, Gaians were shown the mysterious workings of his northern factory.
In Santa's stead, S CORP was headed by Mrs. Claus, a cold and efficient leader who would do seemingly anything to make Christmas happen. Indeed, the slogan of S CORP is "Making Christmas - By Whatever Means Necessary." As Christmas grew near, the wee ElfTechs began to notice that something was up. There were many unexplained incidents in the weeks preceding Christmas, including cargo accidents and shady dealings between the higher tiers of ElfTechs and Mrs. Claus.
As discovered by some enterprising techs and as revealed by ElfTech247 in his journal, the purpose of S CORP's activities was to resurrect Santa Claus and save Christmas, using various bits of technology and stolen genetic engineering to do the job. They succeeded in reviving Santa, but at a terrible cost.
During the beginning of the Christmas 2005 event, all hell broke loose at S CORP. The yetis, which had been imported to use for genetic material in Santa's revival, had broken loose and were killing ElfTechs left and right. During the final stages of the event, when most of the techs were dead or near to it, ElfTech571 took action to prevent the work of S CORP from ever seeing the light of day, heroically destroying the reactor core of the facility.
After this explosion, all ElfTechs are presumed to be dead, and S CORP is presumed to be defunct.
- Guild: S CORP