List of quotes by Rina.
Note that Rina's shop quotes prior to 2005 are unfounded. However, due to 2005 being an update there may be a few early existing quotes.
- 2009 after "Save Our Shops" - Buttercup Cafe
- Welcome to the Buttercup Cafe, (username)! We've got lots of beautiful foods and yummy flowers!
- Food is good, but flowers are the tastiest treat ever!
- Thanks to Leon we've got foods of all kinds here, not just cupcakes!
- Who knew Leon was such a good cook?
- I wish Kanoko could spend more time here, but she's always off adventuring with that Brennivin guy.
- OMG, Leon and Kanoko are my best friends ever!!!
- Have some yummy snacks!
- Flowers and cupcakes and friends are the best things ever!!
- Everyone loves it when you give them a flower or a delicious snack.
- Tooooooo muchhhhhh sugaarrrrrrrr!!! RAHHHHHH!
- 2005 Barton Flowershoppe
- Welcome to the Barton Flowershoppe~!! Wheeeee!!! sorry, sometimes I just get so excited about flowers!!
- When I grow up, I'm going to build a house out of flowers!!
- If I was rich, I'd give away flowers for free~!
- Everyone loves it when you give them flowers! Especially me!
- You look so cuuuute today~
- Mmm, why does it smell so good in here? Oh yeah, the flowers...
- Let's get started! To create a bouquet, first you've got to select a type of flower from the flowers that you have:
- Good choice! Now, let's see how big of a bouquet you can get with your flowers.
- Now that we've got our bouquet, let's make it pretty! Would you like to use an Ink to dye the wrapping paper?
- I'm only going to ask you one last time... are you sure that you want to exchange (Flower) + (color Ink) for (quanity Flower) - (color Bouquet)?? / Remember, the cost for this bouquet is # gold, which will be deducted once you confirm the Exchange.
- All set! I've exchanged your Yellow Daffodil for Single Yellow Daffodil - Bouquet.
Chef Rordan GamseyEdit
- CANDY!! Did someone say candy?! Candy is my FAVORITE THING EVER!! Are you going to share some with me? (candy)
- Come visit me at Buttercup Cafe soon, okay? There are tons of yummy sweets there, and I can't eat them all by myself! Well, maybe I could. On second thought, maybe you should visit later.
- Cute things are the best things! Sometimes I draw faces on my favorite flowers and we have tea parties. Only the nice ones, though! Leon joins us too. Don't tell him I told you that!
- EEP! Bugs are the scariest! Except, sometimes you can put them in mud pies and they're just a nice layer of crunchiness.
- Flowers are so lovely! If you bring some to my shop, we can even put them on some cakes. Oh, for decoration of course! Did you know that you're not s'posed to eat them? Weird, right? / I've tried all kinds of ways to open up those Sealed Envelopes early. One time, I actually pried it open with a pie server, but all that happened was a big flash of light. I didn't get any items, but I did get something called lacunar amnesia! Cool, right?
- I'm having so much fun cooking today! Well... I guess I was....
- I don't like people who are mean. But I really want to like everyone who ever lived ever! Maybe everyone should just NOT be mean. Is that possible?
- I like things that are really yummy, and I also love to share them with my friends! You're all my friends, right? Tee hee! ?
- I think Kanoko has a crush on Rordan Gamsey. How weird is that? I wonder if she just has a thing for accents. I have a thing for cake! But I just don't know if I can ever bake again'
- I tried to turn on the stove at the Cafe, but I think I turned the knob thingy wrong. Is there a fire department in town?
- Oooh. I love fooood. Ah! 'Scuze me. I'm all drooly again!!
- Oooh. I love fooood. Ah! 'Scuze me. I'm all drooly again!! (yum)
- Rordan Gamsey is my hero! I've heard he can cook ANYTHING! Even things you aren't supposed to be able to cook. In fact, especially those.
- Rordan is here? Oh noooo! Don't let him see what I've made. It's-- it's awful! I used TWO teaspoons of sugar instead of the one point nine six he told me to use! He's gonna yell at me again!
- Rordan said that my beef was so undercooked that a veterinarian could still save it. Do you think that's true? I just wanted to learn to make better cookies! Why is this so hard?
- Rordan said that my souffle has sunk so low that it would take an elite team of divers to recover it. I'm still gonna eat it. Don't tell him, 'kay?
- Shhh. Please don't tell Leon about this. I wanted to surprise him with the best cookies ever, but I'll never be good enough now! *sob*
- There's no such thing as too sweet, right? That's why I put at least two bags of sugar in every cake I make! Perfect, don't you think?
- Uhm, what's on my shopping list. Let's see' I need sugar, more sugar, a real big bag of sugar, and an aero-dynamic spatula with port and starboard attachments and a hyperspeed setting! I don't know if that's even real. Rordan might be playing another mean joke on me!
- You know what's scary? Cooking! Cooking is really really scary! Especially with that Rordan around! He can actually smell fear! He sniffed the air and told me that it was ruining my recipes!
- Can it maybe not be so snowy for a while? It's making me-- AH AH ACHOO!!! sneethe. Oh noooo. I think I hab a code.
- Does anyone actually eat Fruit Cake? I always just use it as a sort of cakey plate to hold my other cakes that don't taste like old bricks of fruity leather.
- I'm glad that I'm making Christmas cookies just for fun now, and not to impress some mean ol' chef.
- If I left the oven on for a while, would all of this snow melt?
- Is it bad that I just think Fafnir is so super cute? Like OHMYGOSH!!
- It's hard to believe, but even though it's really REALLY cold out, I still want to eat some ice cream!
- Oh! Then I shall wait! *she chuckled* Fafniiiiiiiir! Be my friend! I'll feed you cakes every day and I'll be the first girl in Barton to have a cute cafe AND a pet dragon! You're so cute, I can't take it!
- Visions of sugarplums aren't just dancing in my head. They're everywhere! Oh, I think I need to lie down. I got hit with a snowball earlier and ever since, the sugarplums have been saying strange things.
- Yeah but you can have fun with it though.:3nod: 8) Fafniiiiiiiir! Be my friend! I'll feed you cakes every day and I'll be the first girl in Barton to have a cute cafe AND a pet dragon! You're so cute, I can't take it!
- Yup Does anyone actually eat Fruit Cake? I always just use it as a sort of cakey plate to hold my other cakes that don't taste like old bricks of fruity leather.
- ↑ (Example step 4: I'm only going to ask you one last time... are you sure that you want to exchange Yellow Daffodil + Blue Ink for Single Yellow Daffodil - Blue Bouquet?? / Remember, the cost for this bouquet is 100 gold, which will be deducted once you confirm the Exchange.)