| The following location article is still a work in progress. For information on how to help, see the location article guideline. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause in the meantime.
Work-in-progress location pages are automatically sorted into this category.
| The following article is still a work in progress because it currently needs a picture to illustrate what it is about. For information on how to help, see the image guideline. Contributors can find an image or upload one. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause in the meantime.
Image request pages are automatically sorted into this category.
The shops directory description is: Exclusive premium items
The shops banner description is: La Victoire fine gifts
With the introduction of the La Victoire the premium item known as the Evolving Item was released.
Until May 2010, Flynn had been the shopkeeper of the La Victoire. This changed when the star twins, Mintaka and Rigel, arrived and sent her into space. It was later discovered that she became a space pirate.
In August 2013 with the release of Starlight Redemption, the twins bid Gaians farewell and were then replaced by another set of star shopkeepers, Jet and Cygnus ; and they have been a part of the shop since.
- The shop currently has a light blue exterior.
- There are seven long pane windows at the top.
- The 'La Victoire' sight in the middle.
- The shops display window shows a variety of items and a lineup of mannequins.
- The shop simply sits on a tan walkway
- This shop has no background interior.
- 'La' in French means 'The' and Victoire means 'Victory'.
- The location of the shop is unknown, it has been speculated to be Isle de Gambino due to the luxury based theme and the supposed sand ground outside the shop.
- The La Victoire is the only shop to switch out the original shopkeeper.
- Shop La Victoire
- Topic Introducing the Gaia Cash Shop - Posted: [NPC] Cindy Donovinh Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:17 pm
- Topic Cash Shop Update: Animated Items are here! - Posted: [NPC] Mintaka & Rigel Wed May 26, 2010 5:49 pm