A list of miscellaneous facts quoted by NPC:Diedrich.
This page is a semi on-going project. Due to facts coming in monthly by newsletter alone.
These facts are presented in the Gaia 9 Action News letters, on his profile, and during Gaia events.
March 31, 2010
- Did you know? In one pound of peanut butter, it typically can contain up to 150 bug fragments and 5 rodent hairs!
Gaia 9 Action NewsEdit
- Issue No. 124 - February 15, 2011
- Did you know know that every day you breathe in an ounce of skin-dust? Disgusting, but indisputably scientifically true! OK, that's all! Good bye!
- Issue No. 396 - March 12, 2011
- Did you know that if you repeat what a leprechaun says, your tongue will turn green? It's a well known scientific fact! OK, bye!
- Issue No. 114 - April 20, 2011
- Did you know that the average horse will watch over 73,000 hours of television in its life? Yes. OK, so I guess I'll see you later...
- Issue No. 800 - May 2011; received June 8, 2011
- Did you know that all pugs harbor the souls of hanged murderers? It's ugly, but it's true! OK, I'll see you later! Bye!
- Issue No. 777 - June 22, 2011
- Did you know that owls can see through walls, but only when they turn their heads all the way around? A backward owl might be watching you sleep tonight! OK, bye!
- Issue No. 756 - July 15, 2011
- Did you know that each corn dog you eat takes two weeks off your life and adds them to the life of your worst enemy? It's scientifically verifiable! OK, bye!
- Issue No. 876 - August 23, 2011
- Did you know that if you melted down a human body to its basic component minerals, you could build a tiny little bicycle? It's true. I've done it. OK! Bye bye now! Bye!
- Issue No. 140 - December 15, 2011
- Did you know that every bee kills an average of seven humans in its lifetime? OK, bye! Sleep tight!
- Issue No. 973 - August 11, 2010
- Did you know that the square root of a number is also called its "barnacle"? OK, bye!
- Issue No. 203 - September 18, 2010
- Did you know that if you cut a worm in half, it turns into TWO worms? Two angry, miserable worms who thirst for revenge. OK, bye!
- Issue No. 666 - October 30, 2010
- Did you know that toads pee when they're scared? Watch out for toads on Halloween, because it will be an unbrided bacchanal of toad urine! OK, bye! See you later! Bye!
- Issue No. 125 - December 24, 2010
- Did you know that dogs can smell everything you do on the internet? That's why they look at you funny sometimes. OK, bye!