- Topic #: 5630-1805
- Date Created: 9/3/2014
- Last Modified Since: 9/3/2014
Limited Quantity Items Policy
The following is our policy on Limited Quantity Items (LQIs).
- Any LQI will not be sold in the Cash Shop again for a period of at least six months.
- If an LQI is resold again after six months, it will then be restricted from being sold for at least six months from the recent sale date.
- Upon its resale, we reserve the right to convert the LQI to a normal item by not limiting how many can be sold. If an item is sold or resold and does not have a limited amount, it is not considered an LQI.
- Six months is defined from when the item enters the shop.
- With regards to LQI items inside of a bundle (this is called an LQI bundle). The item that comes with the purchase of the bundle is consider an LQI and follows the same six month standard. The bundle itself though may be sold again in the future with the LQI item removed.
- If, in the unlikely event, we release an LQI in a bundle or Chance Item earlier than six months then this is human error and not intentional. We will remove the item as soon as we know about the problem. Users who received the LQI in this manner will be allowed to keep it due to the fault on our part.
- There may be times that LQIs are sold in Flynn’s Plunder. These items were donated for the purpose of being sold in Flynn’s Plunder. If you are interested in donating an LQI to Flynn’s Plunder. Then you may send a gift to [NPC] Flynn. Please note that you will not receive proceeds from the Marketplace transaction.
- We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. If we do, we will communicate any changes before they are made.