Keith's Jacket n. ([keeth's] [jak-it])
- A jacket belonging to a man named Keith
When an adult Timmy was arrested and sent to jail he was being picked on. So a nice lady with lots of makeup gave him the jacket because she felt bad for him, she even said it belonged to her boyfriend, Crazy Murderer Keith.
On June 26, Timmy was out of jail and back on the show, he put the jacket on and said he was being followed and touched by all kinds of women when he was trying to ride his bicycle. Dr. Singh was surprised by this in a "I can't believe that really happened" way. But Timmy thought the antics of women all over him to be gross and he gave a request to women to please stop grabbing at his jacket.
On July 1st, a strange woman showed up to the studio attached to Timmy, and said he was dreamy beauhunk and loved the jacket. Timmy went into a bit of panic, but the strange woman was defeated by Dr. Singh.
On August 21st, Timmy was arrested by Officer Boothe on jacket theft, even though the jacket was a gift. Boothe explained that Keith was distraught without the jacket and he ceased all his usual crazy murdering activities. Regardless of this being a good thing, Boothe stated that it was robbing a man of his livelihood. On September 04, 2009, when Timmy was in prison, Keith is seen wearing his jacket. When Timmy asked if he would be murdered for accidentally stealing it, Keith said if he murdered him for stealing his coat, that would be a premeditated response to some perceived crime against him, which would not be crazy at all. That would make him a sane murderer.
On September 17th Dr. Singh talked to a lawyer about Timmy's situation. When the lawyer asked about the situation, Singh mentioned that a police officer accused him of stealing a murderer's jacket, or something like that. And on September 24th she wrote a letter to Timmy stating that Officer Booth was just trying to book him on minor loitering and jacket-stealing charges but instead of sending him to the courthouse, he was sent to maximum security prison on accident.
Evolving Item Reports - Jacket appearances and mentions
- Announcement EI Report: 4 Items updating, plus a new item: The Nightmare! - [NPC] Dr. Singh Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:42 pm
- Announcement EI Report: Yemaya's Pearl, Kottan Bell & Masquerade - [NPC] Dr. Singh Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:41 pm
- Announcement EI Report: Nightmare, Gogh Reed, Lyndexer's Journal - [NPC] Dr. Singh Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:59 pm
- Announcement EI Report: Classilke, Reve Rouille, Masquerade & DNA - [NPC] Dr. Singh Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:12 pm
- Announcement EI Report: Gogh Reed, Kottan Bell & Nightmare - [NPC] Dr. Singh Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:18 pm
- Announcement EI Report: Diapered Egg, Yemaya's Pearl, Journal, Masquerade - [NPC] Dr. Singh Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:52 pm
- Announcement EI Report: Nightmare, Gogh Reed & Reve Rouille - [NPC] Dr. Singh Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:15 am
- Announcement EI Report: Classilke, Masquerade, Stolen DNA - [NPC] Dr. Singh Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:13 pm
- Announcement EI Report: Catastrophe and Nightmare - [NPC] Dr. Sing Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:54 pm
- Announcement EI Report: Case of Pietro, Kottan Bell & Nightmare - [NPC] Dr. Singh Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:55 pm
- Announcement EI Report: Yemaya's Pearl, Classilke & Masquerade - [NPC] Dr. Singh Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:55 pm
- Announcement EI Report: Hidden Ace, Nightmare, Reve Rouille - [NPC] Dr. Singh Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:43 pm
- Announcement EI Report: Seracila Pendant, DNA, Lyndexer's Journal & more! - [NPC] Dr. Singh Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:54 pm
- Announcement EI Report: Rosamund's Revenge and Timmy! - [NPC] Dr. Singh Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:10 pm