This is a list of quotes by Josie
Note that Josie's housing quotes after 2005 may be speculative or unfounded. This is due to a few early existing quotes before java script was implemented and her move to a shop became permanent. So the quotes shared with Bludeau are copied over, Bludeau took over the task in 2009.
- 2009 Global Imports
- Hi, (Username), welcome to the Gaia Housing Comm-- oh, sorry, force of habit.
- Welcome! Take a look around, (Username). I've got a little of everything.
- The housing market hasn't been doing so well, so I thought it was a good time for a career change.
- Look at all this great stuff! I've always wanted to travel the world, but this is the next best thing.
- You like the earrings? I can throw 'em through an inch of drywall at 20 feet. Beautiful but deadly!
- I wonder if the G-Team is recruiting... I've always wanted to be a superhero.
- I think Liam looked great with a beard. He should have kept it.
- I've got items from countries I've never even heard of! Where the heck is Isla de Esquerra? Or Boruffania? Are those even real?
Housing Commission quotesEdit
- 2008 Housing Commission
- Welcome to the Housing Commission. / I see you've never been here before. The first thing you need to do is select a Home style. Please select a style from the choices below. / For more information about Gaia Homes, please read the FAQ.
- Great choice! Your home has been remodeled with the style you selected. To place your home on the map, you can either choose a plot in towns or let us choose for you. Select an option below to continue.
- In Towns, click on a Vacancy sign to place your home. If you can't find any vacancies, click "I'll Place My Home" to try again.Use the Directory to navigate Towns. / [Take me to Towns]
- I will now automatically put your Home into Towns in the next available plot. If you'd like to move your home in the future, you'll need to pay 1,000 gold to relocate.Please click Confirm to let me pick your plot, or hit Cancel if you don't want me to. / [Confirm] [Cancel]
- Congratulations! Your Home now has a plot in towns. You can follow the link below to enter your Home now. You can also customize your Home with the Arranger or shop for furniture at The Faktori.
- Loading Towns in another window... if the Town does not automatically open, then click Load Towns. If you cannot find a vacant spot, come back here and click "I'll Place My Home" again.
- Loading Home in another window... if the Home does not automatically open, then click Load This Home.
- Your Home is ready to be placed in Towns. You can place your Home now, or let me automatically pick the next available plot.
- Upgrading your Home increases the SIZE of your Home, so you can place more furniture and fit more FRIENDS in. Upgrading costs 10,000 gold for one size up, and 15,000 for the largest size. Pick the size that you'd like to upgrade to: [Medium] [Large] [Cancel]
- Sorry, you do not have enough gold to complete this transaction.
- Changing your Home Style costs 500 gold. Please choose one of the styles below.
- Great choice! Your home has been remodeled with the style you selected.
Returning w/ home no plot
- Welcome to the Housing Commission. / You have selected a home, but you don't yet have a plot in Towns. Would you like me to pick the next available plot, or would you like to go into towns and pick a plot yourself? Once you select a plot, you'll need to pay 1,000 gold in order to move.
Returning w/ home
- Welcome to the Housing Commission. / How can I help you today? Have you customized your Home yet? Click "Buy Furniture" to get more stuff. Click "Design My Home" to customize your Home.
- To relocate your home, you first need to lift your plot. Then, you can go in to Towns and select a new plot. Relocation costs 1,000 gold. Click Confirm to relocate or Cancel. / Confirm Cancel
- Your Home has been removed from towns. You can now go into towns and select a new plot for it, or I can automatically choose a plot for you. / You might end up with the same plot if you let me do it automatically, so you should probably go in to towns and choose yourself.
- 2005 Housing Commission
- Welcome to the Housing Commission.
- My name is Josie, welcome to the Aekea Housing Commission. I can take your order for a new home.
- Let me help find a home that is just right for you!
- Even though they say that a computer never makes mistakes, I don't trust those robots...