This is a Chance Item container.
Description: Welcome to Valefor Academy, a prestigious institution for sorcerers and magical beings. Here, you'll be instructed in the arcane arts, including Alchemy, Dueling, Dark Magic and Dwarven Brewing. There's no telling what strange challenges your professors will throw at you, but if you apply yourself and get good marks, you'll be handsomely rewarded.
Price: 149 Cash
Store: La Victoire
- Welcome to Valefor Academy, a prestigious institution for sorcerers and magical beings. Here, you'll be instructed in the arcane arts, including Alchemy, Dueling, Dark Magic and Dwarven Brewing. There's no telling what strange challenges your professors will throw at you, but if you apply yourself and get good marks, you'll be handsomely rewarded.
Impress Your Professor
- You instructors have taken a keen interest in your progress. Can you meet their high expectations?
- No matter now you fare in your academic career, you'll be awarded an excellent item. It may be a Cash Shop favorite, a valuable rarity or one of these Valefor-crafted exclusives.
How it's playedEdit
When a player purchases a Valefor Academy, they can open the container to receive an item. They would receive an invitation to the academy, upon registering they would meet with an instructor who would accept them into the Academy. This would continue with other instructors as they were asked questions or given actions and had to respond correctly until they received a reward or failed to pass and had to accept a punishment.
Items from Valefor AcademyEdit
- Listing SDPlus #310 Lady Alzbeta - I think teaching and people are the best! Teaching people is even better!
- Listing SDPlus #311 Professor Sarris - Master of Alchemy, Professor Sarris has been invited to teach Gaians the ancient art...
- Listing SDPlus #312 Brewmaster Barleyfist - "YA LIKE ME HAT?! I MADE YE ONE TOO! <3"
- Listing SDPlus #313 Professor Hana - Petal Professor and Nature Magic guru, Hana takes care of Valefor's grounds and rather eccentric plantlife.
- Listing SDPlus #314 Quentin - With the Dark Magic instructor...hospitalized... Quentin is now your private tutor. He seems to soften up after a while... oh, nope he just transformed into a cat.
- Listing SDPlus #315 Caretaker Tia - Pick two of these three to describe Tia at any given time: Angry, Flexing, Sexy.
- Listing SDPlus #316 Headmaster Weston - He really can fix anything
- Listing SDPlus #317 Duelist Baine - Valefor's Dueling instructor and resident werewolf. Don't worry, he's not about to go easy on you.
- Listing SDPlus #318 Doctor Isaac - Valefor's Forensics professor really doesn't advise you eating nails for breakfast.
- Listing SDPlus #319 Professor Lorraine - She won't let a silly thing like death get in the way of healing others.
Apparel and Accessories
- Listing Lady Alzbeta - Lady Alzbeta is a really nice teacher, who loves people. But sometimes I think she loves people the same way some people love a good steak...
- Listing Mage School - You're a mage, Ivan!
- Listing Murder's Flock - Beware the rustle of feathers and what lies within.
- Listing Witch's Grand Gala - A magical outfit for a magical night.
- Listing Wizard's Grand Gala - Even wizards have to match their prom dates.
- Listing Artificer Apprentice - Not very many people join up for shop class, must be the increased risk of parting with parts of your body during class.
- Listing Crimson Magic Ink - A swirling, luminescent aura that's impossible to remove without painful, expensive laser surgery.
- Listing Crystal Flower - A beautiful, cursed crystal flower that slowly turns you into crystal from in the inside out.
- Listing Cyan Magic Ink - A swirling, luminescent aura that's impossible to remove without painful, expensive laser surgery.
- Listing Enchantress's Shade - Let this dark magic embrace you.
- Listing Hocuspocus Hair - Hair is either from the highest of heavens or deepest of hells.
- Listing Stormbringer - It's probably a bad idea to touch metal doorknobs while you're wearing this.
- Listing Violet Magic Ink - A swirling, luminescent aura that's impossible to remove without painful, expensive laser surgery.
- Listing Arcane Gem-stone Broom - Are you sure this will even fly?
- Listing Baine's Hunt - No description
- Listing Caretaker Tia - This dragonkin takes care of her charges alright, takes care of them with toughness!
- Listing Clockwork Headmaster - Tick tock...
- Listing Demonic Detention - You'll never "Open your heart" if you're always stuck in DETENTION. (
- Listing Evergreen Bound Broom - More in tune with nature, the Evergreen Bound is just for you! Also doubles as a focus for your nature magic should you need the extra boost.
- Listing Firebird Feather Broom - Crafted for unparalleled speed, the Firebird will burn past the competition in a blaze of glory.
- Listing Goblin Hipster - He was a troll before it was cool.
- Listing Miko Gakko - An entire high school full of mystical shrine maidens?! How is this not an anime?!
- Listing Mortality Memory - Dreamless dorm, ticking clock. I walk away from the soundless room...to burn my bread.
- Listing Unseen Wizzard - Back in my day our motto was "Nunc Id Vides, Nunc Ne Vides" now all them spellflinging youngster say "η β π." Bah! Why to get a motto we had to walk up hill, both ways, in the snow, during summer...
- Listing Wendigo - A spirit of winter starvation and cannibalism. It's been seen hanging around the cafeteria.
- Listing Bad Book - This book really bites, hard.
- Listing Magic School Bags - Magic bags range from the well organized, the as much space as the universe and then ones that have a perchance to eating your homework...
- Listing Summon of the Fire Spirit - A protective Fire Elemental that will keep you safe and warm.
- Listing Wizard's Brew - Best part of being a wizard? The food!
- Listing Ghostly Candles - These possessed candles follow you around and make for quiet yet unsettling companions.
- Listing Petal Professor Hana - Remember, plants make for great a defensive line against Zombies!
- Listing Spectacular Buntacular - Just make sure she didn't leave any presents inside your hat before you put it on.
- Listing Melchior the Meowl - Believe it or not, meowls are not an unnatural abomination birthed from a perverse magical experiment, but the result of centuries of selective breeding.
- Listing Arcanic Circle - Arcane magic for all your magic missile and water conjuring needs...
- Listing Indigo Dribbly Candles - YOU NO TAKE CANDLE!!!
- Listing Ivory Dribbly Candles - YOU NO TAKE CANDLE!!!
- Listing Lavender Dribbly Candles - YOU NO TAKE CANDLE!!!
- Listing Scarlet Dribbly Candles - YOU NO TAKE CANDLE!!!
- Listing Levirei - Master the art of levitating everything in sight!
- Listing Master of Ebon Studies Lectern - Now class if you would turn to page 457, you should find a rudimentary incantation that would help you make my class ON TIME...
- The Valefor Academy features Gaia NPC: Professor Sarris, Lady Alzbeta, Brewmaster Barleyfist, Professor Hana, Quentin, Caretaker Tia, Headmaster Weston, Duelist Baine, Doctor Isaac, Professor Lorraine. See also: Chance Item NPC.
Trivia about itemsEdit
The item named:
- Miko Gakko, is based on Reimu Hakurei from the famous Bullet-hell shooter series of Touhou and Ayumi Tsuwabuki from the Anime, Stigma of the Wind.
- Petal Professor Hana's item description is a quote of the popular PC game, Plants Vs. Zombies
- Mortality Memory, is based on the protagonist of the game: Megami Tensei: Persona 3.
- Goblin Hipster, is a combination of 2 internet slang: Troll and Hipster
- Demonic Detention, is based off the outfit of Mao, the lead character of Disgaea 3.
- Ivory Dribbly Candles's item description is a reference to the kobolds from most well known MMO, made and owned by Blizzard, World of Warcraft.
- Listing Valefor Academy Bundle (9 Pack) - Includes 9 Valefor Academies, giving you 9 chances to win great items!
- Listing August 2011 Unsealed Advance Chance - Within the box lies a bundle holding 9 of August's mysterious CI that can be opened before the general release. / You can open it now!
- Listing Valefor Academy: Magical Engineering - ...
- Listing Valefor Academy: Alchemy - ...
- Listing Valefor Academy: Dark Magic - ...
- Listing Valefor Academy: Dueling - ...
- Listing Valefor Academy: Healing Magic - ...
- Listing Valefor Academy: Forensics - ...
- Listing Valefor Academy: Mythical Creatures - ...
- Listing Valefor Academy: Brew Mastery - ...
- Listing Valefor Academy: Anthropology - ...
- Listing Valefor Academy: Nature Magic - ...
- Listing Formula 1: Valefor Academy - Use this formula to craft Valefor Academy!
- Baine - Valefor Academy Aug'11, Love Charm III Feb'12, CON Tagious Jun'14
- Hana - Valefor Academy Aug'11, Radio Havok May'12
- Lady Alzbeta - Valefor Academy Aug'11, Dark Reflection 2 Oct'12
- Landing page Valefor Academy