The Valefor Academy is a Chance Item released on August 10, 2011 It was removed on September 5, 2011, from the La Victoire. However, it is available for purchase from other users via trades or the marketplace.
Description: Welcome to Valefor Academy, a prestigious institution for sorcerers and magical beings. Here, you'll be instructed in the arcane arts, including Alchemy, Dueling, Dark Magic and Dwarven Brewing. There's no telling what strange challenges your professors will throw at you, but if you apply yourself and get good marks, you'll be handsomely rewarded.
Price: 149 Cash
Store: La Victoire
Valefor Academy Bundle (9 pack)
Description: Includes 9 Valefor Academies, giving you 9 chances to win great items!
Price: 999 Cash
Store: La Victoire
Welcome to Valefor Academy, a prestigious institution for sorcerers and magical beings. Here, you'll be instructed in the arcane arts, including Alchemy, Dueling, Dark Magic and Dwarven Brewing. There's no telling what strange challenges your professors will throw at you, but if you apply yourself and get good marks, you'll be handsomely rewarded.
Impress Your Professor
You instructors have taken a keen interest in your progress. Can you meet their high expectations?
No matter now you fare in your academic career, you'll be awarded an excellent item. It may be a Cash Shop favorite, a valuable rarity or one of these Valefor-crafted exclusives.
How it's played
When a player purchases a Valefor Academy, they would receive an invitation to the academy, upon registering they would meet with an instructor who would accept them into the Academy. This would continue with other instructors as they were asked questions or given actions and had to respond correctly until they received a reward or failed to pass and had to accept a punishment.
Items from Valefor Academy
- SDPlus #310 Lady Alzbeta - I think teaching and people are the best! Teaching people is even better!
- SDPlus #311 Professor Sarris - Master of Alchemy, Professor Sarris has been invited to teach Gaians the ancient art...
- SDPlus #312 Brewmaster Barleyfist - "YA LIKE ME HAT?! I MADE YE ONE TOO! <3"
- SDPlus #313 Professor Hana - Petal Professor and Nature Magic guru, Hana takes care of Valefor's grounds and rather eccentric plantlife.
- SDPlus #314 Quentin - With the Dark Magic instructor...hospitalized... Quentin is now your private tutor. He seems to soften up after a while... oh, nope he just transformed into a cat.
- SDPlus #315 Caretaker Tia - Pick two of these three to describe Tia at any given time: Angry, Flexing, Sexy.
- SDPlus #316 Headmaster Weston - He really can fix anything
- SDPlus #317 Duelist Baine - Valefor's Dueling instructor and resident werewolf. Don't worry, he's not about to go easy on you.
- SDPlus #318 Doctor Isaac - Valefor's Forensics professor really doesn't advise you eating nails for breakfast.
- SDPlus #319 Professor Lorraine - She won't let a silly thing like death get in the way of healing others.
Apparel with Accessories:
- Lady Alzbeta - Lady Alzbeta is a really nice teacher, who loves people. But sometimes I think she loves people the same way some people love a good steak...
- Mage School - You're a mage, Ivan!
- Murder's Flock - Beware the rustle of feathers and what lies within.
- Witch's Grand Gala - A magical outfit for a magical night.
- Artificer Apprentice - Not very many people join up for shop class, must be the increased risk of parting with parts of your body during class.
- Crimson Magic Ink - A swirling, luminescent aura that's impossible to remove without painful, expensive laser surgery.
- Crystal Flower - A beautiful, cursed crystal flower that slowly turns you into crystal from in the inside out.
- Cyan Magic Ink - A swirling, luminescent aura that's impossible to remove without painful, expensive laser surgery.
- Enchantress's Shade - Let this dark magic embrace you.
- Hocuspocus Hair - Hair is either from the highest of heavens or deepest of hells.
- Stormbringer - It's probably a bad idea to touch metal doorknobs while you're wearing this.
- Violet Magic Ink - A swirling, luminescent aura that's impossible to remove without painful, expensive laser surgery.
- Arcane Gem-stone Broom - Are you sure this will even fly?
- Baine's Hunt -
- Caretaker Tia - This dragonkin takes care of her charges alright, takes care of them with toughness!
- Clockwork Headmaster - Tick tock...
- Demonic Detention - You'll never "Open your heart" if you're always stuck in DETENTION. (
- Evergreen Bound Broom - More in tune with nature, the Evergreen Bound is just for you! Also doubles as a focus for your nature magic should you need the extra boost.
- Firebird Feather Broom - Crafted for unparalleled speed, the Firebird will burn past the competition in a blaze of glory.
- Goblin Hipster - He was a troll before it was cool.
- Miko Gakko - An entire high school full of mystical shrine maidens?! How is this not an anime?!
- Mortality Memory - Dreamless dorm, ticking clock. I walk away from the soundless room...to burn my bread.
- Unseen Wizzard - Back in my day our motto was "Nunc Id Vides, Nunc Ne Vides" now all them spellflinging youngster say "η β π." Bah! Why to get a motto we had to walk up hill, both ways, in the snow, during summer...
- Wendigo - A spirit of winter starvation and cannibalism. It's been seen hanging around the cafeteria.
- Bad Book - This book really bites, hard.
- Magic School Bags - Magic bags range from the well organized, the as much space as the universe and then ones that have a perchance to eating your homework...
- Summon of the Fire Spirit - A protective Fire Elemental that will keep you safe and warm.
- Wizard's Brew - Best part of being a wizard? The food!
- Ghostly Candles - These possessed candles follow you around and make for quiet yet unsettling companions.
- Melchior the Meowl - Believe it or not, meowls are not an unnatural abomination birthed from a perverse magical experiment, but the result of centuries of selective breeding.
- Petal Professor Hana - Remember, plants make for great a defensive line against Zombies!
- Spectacular Buntacular - Just make sure she didn't leave any presents inside your hat before you put it on.
- Arcanic Circle - Arcane magic for all your magic missile and water conjuring needs...
- Indigo Dribbly Candles - YOU NO TAKE CANDLE!!!
- Ivory Dribbly Candles - YOU NO TAKE CANDLE!!!
- Lavender Dribbly Candles - YOU NO TAKE CANDLE!!!
- Scarlet Dribbly Candles - YOU NO TAKE CANDLE!!!
- Levirei - Master the art of levitating everything in sight!
- Master of Ebon Studies Lectern - Now class if you would turn to page 457, you should find a rudimentary incantation that would help you make my class ON TIME...
- The Valefor Academy features Gaia NPC: Professor Sarris, Lady Alzbeta, Brewmaster Barleyfist, Professor Hana, Quentin, Caretaker Tia, Headmaster Weston, Duelist Baine, Doctor Isaac, Professor Lorraine. See also: Chance Item NPC.
Trivia about items
The item named:
- Miko Gakko, is based on Reimu Hakurei from the famous Bullet-hell shooter series of Touhou and Ayumi Tsuwabuki from the Anime, Stigma of the Wind.
- Petal Professor Hana's item description is a quote of the popular PC game, Plants Vs. Zombies
- Mortality Memory, is based on the protagonist of the game: Megami Tensei: Persona 3.
- Goblin Hipster, is a combination of 2 internet slangs: Troll and Hipster
- Demonic Detention, is based off the outfit of Mao, the lead character of Disgaea 3.
- Ivory Dribbly Candles's item description is a reference to the kobolds from most well known MMO, made and owned by Blizzard, World of Warcraft.
- Valefor Academy: Magical Engineering -
- Valefor Academy: Alchemy -
- Valefor Academy: Dark Magic -
- Valefor Academy: Healing Magic -
- Valefor Academy: Forensics -
- Valefor Academy: Mythical Creatures -
- Valefor Academy: Brew Mastery -
- Valefor Academy: Anthropology -
- Valefor Academy: Nature Magic -
- August 2011 Unsealed Advance Chance - Within the box lies a bundle holding 9 of August's mysterious CI that can be opened before the general release. / You can open it now!
- Formula 1: Valefor Academy - Use this formula to craft Valefor Academy!
- Baine - Valefor Academy Aug'11, Love Charm III Feb'12
- Hana - Valefor Academy Aug'11, Radio Havok May'12
- Lady Alzbeta - Valefor Academy Aug'11, Dark Reflection 2 Oct'12
- Landing page Valefor Academy