The Super Prize 2010 is a Chance Item released on December 24, 2010 It was removed on January 5, 2011, from the La Victoire. However, it is available for purchase from other users via trades or the marketplace. from the La Victoire. However, it is available for purchase from other users via trades or the marketplace.
Super Prize 2010
Description: Open for a chance at one of 2010's past boxes, or a special exclusive item!
Price: 299 Cash
Store: La Victoire
Super Prize 2010 Bundle (9 pack)
Description: Includes 9 Super Prizes, giving you 9 chances to win great items.
Price: 1499 Cash
Store: La Victoire
How it's played
When a player purchases a Super Prize 2010, they are randomly granted past Chance Item containers or one of the following upon opening it:
Items from Super Prize 2010
- SDPlus Special#002 Devil Ivan - A special SDPlus celebrating a year of random boxes! Only available through the Super Prize 2010.
- Princess Chimes - Do you know where royalty can buy more bells? They help to power up my special moves.
- Shinjuku Nobody - Sea salt ice cream and friends. What more could anybody want?
- Prize Collection '09 - Past boxes now available to hold and cuddle! Show them your affection!
- Cookie Boots - Cookie Boots enjoys salmon sashimi, empty paper bags, and sketch comedy shows.
- The Super Prize 2010 does not feature any original or recurring character. It is an end of the year Chance Item.
- Announced by Ivan. The SDPlus for this is based on his appearance from the Hell Prison CI. (see) Hell Prison, GRS Accountant
- Cookie Boots, is similar to Mr. Bibbles, who was released from Dark Reflection. The Shinjuku Nobody is a recolor of the Shibuya Nobody released from the LeXBox, and the Princess Chimes is a recolor of the Lady Chimes released from Code Alpha.
- Tektek listing
- Announcement (Removal): Bitter Frost is Melting Away!
- Announcement: Super Prize: The Ultimate Random Box!
|“|| The end of the year is fast approaching, and you know what that means: the beginning of the 2010 tax filing season on January 1! Eeeek! So excited! To make room for this year's tax filings, I've been clearing out all of the Chance Items from the last year. I don't really have time to sort through them, so I've bundled them all together in the Super Prize 2010-- open one of these and you could get any CI from Snow Apple to Neon Core!
One more thing: there used to be a cat around here-- Cookie Boots, I called him-- but in all the packing mayhem, he's disappeared. If he shows up in your Super Prize, please give him a good home. I've also misplaced an SDPlus doll of a devilish version of myself-- a gag gift from that rascal Azrael-- and two sets from popular CIs that were delivered with the wrong colors. I meant to return them, but forget, so I guess some of you will find those recolors in the Super Prize 2010.
If you want another shot at any of 2010's great CIs, pick up one of my 2010 Super Prizes today-- I really need the room and will only be offering them until January 5.