The Cryptic Path is a Chance Item released on November 7, 2012. It was removed on December 7, 2012, from the La Victoire. However, it is available for purchase from other users via trades or the marketplace.
Description: A young man named Irwin was born with the ability to use a magical compass, and with it, he's setting out in search of creatures both strange and beautiful.
Price: 149 Gaia Cash
Store: La Victoire
Cryptic Path Bundle (9 pack)
Description: Includes 9 Cryptic Paths, giving you 9 chances to win great items.
Price: 999 Gaia Cash
Store: La Victoire
Creation is filled to the brim with fauna yet to be discovered-- uncountable creatures thriving just outside the site of common man. They remain just out of reach for most explorers, but not those with the rare gift to track anyone or anything. A young man named Irwin was born with the ability to use a magical compass, and with it, he's setting out in search of creatures both strange and beautiful.
With magical compass in had, Irwin has asked you to come along on a journey. Will you accept his offer and traverse the hidden path?
Join Irwin on an journey to find nature's most elusive creatures and you receive something special. It could be a Cash Shop favorite, a valuable rare item, or an amazing new exclusive:
But that's not all-if you're lucky, you could get brand new, super-secret items not pictured here!
How it's played
When a player purchases a Cryptic Path, they would meet a random being and then they could claim a prize.
There is no level gaining with this CI.
Items from Cryptic Path
- SDPlus #409 Irwin - I can track anything!
- SDPlus #410 Ela - Catch me if you can...
- SDPlus #411 Fathom - RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!!!!!!
- SDPlus #412 Nessie - I'm kinda camera shy ////___////
- SDPlus #413 Keele - Look into my eyes!
- SDPlus #414 Ylaipi - MEAT! MEAT! MEAT! MEAT! MEAT! MEAT! MEAT! MEAT! MEAT! MEAT! MEAT! MEAT! MEAT! MEAT!
- SDPlus #415 Ezo - the reports of my death are greatly exaggerated...
- SDPlus #416 Wakiya - Let the thunder roll!
- SDPlus #417 Cayo - Did I scare you?!
Apparel with Accessories:
- Alpine Woiperdinger - A piece of this and a piece of that~
- Benevolent Bakeneko - Tama was treated well by her owners, when the time came she repaid them ten-fold with wealth and love.
- Blind Death - Stealthily worming its way from underground, its presence warned only by the shifting earth, it doesn't need eyesight to locate its victim. You can't escape.
- Cultured Kappa - If you bow first, I will always bow back.
- Ezo Okami - Is there a place left there for me / Somewhere that I belong / Or will I always live this way... ?
- Fenghuang - Empress among birds, you are fire, the sun, justice, obedience, and fidelity.
- Kallana - "Petite," not "short," thank you very much.
- Little Yetiv - I'm late for Yeti school!
- Loch Ness Lassie - Take a picture, it'll last longer.
- Lophius Monk - The ugly cousin to the beautiful mermaids in fairy tales.
- Pious Basan - I have traveled far and wide, yet lived a short life. I have fascinated many, yet never made their acquaintance. I had so much potential, but no means to accomplish them.
- Plight of Girona - My belief in ancient beasts is fiery.
- Qilin Of Prosperity - I will only serve under an illustrious ruler.
- Skyfish Ribbons - The Skyfish sleep long and dreamily in the sky above
- Stygian Shuck - Wolves by the road. Wolves in the middle of town and a chapel bell ringing through the wind-blown trees where an old gypsy woman spoke to me, said, “You're a wolf, boy, get out of this town”
- Tasmanian Safari - The stripes are both camouflage and stylish
- Wakiya's Storm - Do you hear her thunder? The clash of her wings? May you witness her majesty across the plains.
- Yasaengui Style - I like my clothes how I like my music: LOUD.
- Brosnya Dragoon - Nessie's angry war raging cousin. Watch out, he'll sink your battleships.
- Colorful Cabra - ¡Oculta tu ganado!
- Dartmoress - Half lion and half boar makes her one fiercely aggressive warrioress.
- Ela the Jackalope - A graceful yet mysterious beauty.
- Fierce Wampus - She's got the boots with the fur! (Spotted fur!)
- Maltese Tigress - She's got the boots with the fur! (Striped fur!)
- Haggis of the Moor - They say these wee but delicious critters skitter clockwise in the highlands.
- Mister Strixv - This owl likes to see how many licks it takes to get to the center.. but not of lollipops.
- Sirenia Atargatis - She dreams of the air and he dreams of the sea.
- Steel Heeled Jack - They say that when you kill a man you not only take away what he was, but all he will ever be
- Trestle Lurker - Beware the creature lurking beneath the railway trestle.
- Akkorokamui - That's a lot of tako.
- Balgeary - Then that means... I am the king o' the cats!
- Night of the Popobawa - If you are found by this shapeshifter best to warn others lest it visit you once again.
- Sigbin - Villainous creatures who attack in the shadows, they cannot help themselves, for they are prisoners to those who hold their clay jars.
- Man-Eating Tree - Instead of producing sap, this tree just drools for your flesh... gross.
- Megalodon Monster - We may never know it's true size, but it's big, REALLY big.
- Mystic Locations - Did you see that?
- Tropical Kodama - In the deep lush jungles, you may stumble upon some rather odd looking coconuts....
- The Cryptic Path features Gaia NPC: Irwin, Cayo, Ela, Ezo, Fathom, Keele, Nessie, Wakiya, and Ylaipi. See also: Chance Item NPC.
- The CI's theme is based on legendary creatures, cryptids, and folktales.
|Eeh...Not that I'm greedy or anything, but shouldn't there be more to this?|
Trivia about items
The item named:
- ITEM, is based on ...
- November 2012 Sealed Advance Chance - Within the box lies a bundle holding 9 of November's mysterious CI that can be opened before the general release. / You can open it now!
- Formula 1: Cryptic Path - Use this formula to craft Cryptic Path!
- Landing page Cryptic Path