The Rapid Evolving Item, All-Star Cheer was released on July 27, 2012. Its evolution completed on August 24, 2012. Girls from three rival teams unite to solve problems via the power of cheering! When they notice someone needing a bit of assistance, they band together to help. They first realized the power of cheering one evening at the store-- a cute guy was struggling to reach a box of caramel candy on the top shelf.
"The All-Star Cheer cast is here today!
And you better listen to what we say!
When you are in times of need.
We will promise you our good deeds!
No matter what task or how long!
We unite to cheer to you on!"
Price: 499 Gaia Cash
Store: La Victoire (formerly)
Each item evolved at the same time of an evolving item report, they each have the same set of poses with differences being the uniforms and accessories.
- The artist behind this item is (Unknown).
- The reports use the team names as the girl's individual names.
- The All-Star Cheer mentions Gaia NPC: three individuals from the Lovely Devils, Sapphire Skulls, and Uni-Hornets. Guy #1 (candy crisis), Guy #2 (clothing crisis), Hornet's brother, Hermit crabs and Seagulls, Vampires and Zombies. See also: Evolving Item NPC.
- A previous triple theme REI was the S-Pop Club, which consist of three female band members.
- Premium Item - La Victoire
- All-Star Cheer: Lovely Devils
- All-Star Cheer: Sapphire Skulls
- All-Star Cheer: Uni-Hornets
- Gaia listing All-Star Cheer 2nd Gen.
- Gaia listing All-Star Cheer: Lovely Devils 2nd Gen. ↵
- Gaia listing All-Star Cheer: Sapphire Skulls 2nd Gen. ↵
- Gaia listing All-Star Cheer: Uni-Hornets 2nd Gen. ↵
- Evolving Item Reports