This is a list of quotes by Ian.
Note that Ian's shop quotes prior to 2007 are unfounded. However, due to 2007 being an update there may be a few early existing quotes.
- 2011 Johnny Gambino's death
- Gambino and I never got along, but deep down he was a decent man.
- You should stop by H & R Wesley sometime. Edmund's a great guy, I can't believe someone would do that to his shop.
- 2009 after "Save Our Shops"
- Great to see you, (Username). How's life?
- You can sort by price if you're on a tight budget. We've got plenty of affordable stuff.
- Remember to say hi to Rufus. He gets sulky if he doesn't get enough attention.
- Hope you're not allergic to cats.
- You like my outfit? I thought it was a little much, but Rufus says it makes me look like a movie star...
- Barton's a great place to live. Ever thought about building a house here?
- You should stop by H & R Wesley sometime. Edmund's a great guy, and he sells the best formalwear around.
- Tell Sasha I said hi, would you?
- Rufus suggested I specialize in funny costumes-- but he's a cat, so all clothes are funny costumes to him.
- Hey, wanna hear a joke? Knock kno-- interrupting cow! No, wait, I always screw that one up.
- I probably shouldn't be telling you this, but you can save a pile of Gold by buying used items on the Marketplace.
- Hey, (Username)! It's great to see you again.
- Say hi to Rufus while you're here!
- Has Rufus been taking good care of the place?
- Zhivago's still out there somewhere, but I can't hide forever.
- You like the hair? I finally stopped bleaching it.
- I hope I can still remember how to work the register.
- Do you have any presents to wrap? Just click on your item and click the GIFT WRAPPING option.