- The text here is copied verbatim from Gaia Online, this page shows the postings presented in the Site Changes thread during the Quote Transmitted Disease event.
Gaia Developer: PanagrammicEdit
- Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:49 pm
DARKNRGY, one of the Gaia founders and a key person behind many big features on the site (search being the latest, but he's worked on a wide range of stuff including trade, marketplace, guilds, and the item norm system that runs the very foundation of Gaia), is feeling unappreciated because his DARKNRGY dolls on the marketplace are priced so low.
If any of you kind Booty-Grab-enriched souls could purchase them or bid them up, and maybe post on his profile thanking him for keeping Gaia running, that would be most appreciated.
- Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:13 pm
Okay, the notice about DARKNRGY was meant to be a light-hearted, humorous injection of some random comedy, not some dire plot to manipulate the marketplace.
(It's an inside joke at the office about the marketplace value of various SD dolls -- but that is as much the supply available as anything else.)
So, please go ahead and congratulate him in his profile, but do not do anything in the marketplace other than what you would do naturally.
I apologize for the notice, and will now return to the previous information-dense, non-humorous format in dev notices.
- Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:12 pm
Various modifications done per request from a random sampling of user feedback from different Gaia forums.
- Sort order has been changed from using the forum ID as primary key to using timestamp as primary key.
- Exact time of posting is now displayed, rather than a vague and informal time-period referent
- Icon for a thread with new replies is now distinguished from the icon for a thread without new replies by a distinctly symmetrical 7x7 starburst pattern, with predominantly red and orange tones. Exact hex values can be provided for persons with downlevel visual receptors.
- Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:56 pm
// humor-module: off
- Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:56 pm
This just in! Gaia has seemingly been stricken by an outbreak of Bieber Fever, a highly communicable disease that inflames the tween gland. Medical professionals advise us to stay calm, as the disease has a very short half-life and usually works itself out in a few hours.