| The following profile article is still a work in progress. For information on how to help, see the manual of style and discuss any issues in the forums. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause in the meantime.
Work-in-progress profile pages are automatically sorted into this category.
- Buki is an artist for Gaia Online, known for her work on Evolving Items, Chance Items, and other miscellaneous items. She announced in April 2010 that her work on creating items would cease and she would be helping fellow artists jenzee and gem2niki on manga and sponsorship art.
- DrinkyTengu is an artist for Gaia Online who chiefly creates item sprites, mainly for evolving items. She has worked on more evolving items than any other artist. She is also known for her timely pixel completions and interests in Japanese folklore, she incorporates that interest into many of Gaia's items.
- YHBT Hat
- Kappa Plush
- Tengu mask (first item DrinkyTengu created)
- Kimono (Furisode)
- Monk rosaries
- Crow's Bill
- New colors for Troll ears and tails
- Pantheracorax Agate
- White Drome Egg
- The Experiment (her own work, but the artist ijustworkhere gave her the idea to have a monster growing out of a test tube)
- Dionaesil (although this was first made by o_8 and DrinkyTengu took over at the third stage following his designs)
- Kachina Dancer's Wings
- Kelp o' th' Loch
- Yama no Tamago (Yama no Kami no Tamago, as confirmed on her profile)
- Padmavati's Lotus
- Coocoon (started by another artist, but DrinkyTengu says she picked it up because no one else wanted to finish it)
- Captain Ara's Nestegg
- Changeling Baby
- Yemaya's Pearl
- Stolen Mesozoic DNA
- Item:Mizuchi's Jewel
- Item:Imaginary Friend (unconfirmed)
- ethe is an artist for Gaia Online.
- Illustrated the images in the Snow Apple
- Fausto's Bottle
- Gogh Reed
- Noel's Gift
- Compass Of Seidh
- Kitten Star
- My Hunter Duo (Zeppelin & Ammo)
- Lucky the Cat
- Plague Noir
- Tippy the Tapir
- Faustine's Bottle
- Happy Capsule
- Star Suit Mascot
- Twister the Pheonix
- Keely the Whipped Creameranian
- Smok the Baby Dragon
- Twinkle the Space Goat
- North Kitten Star
- Chimi the Chihuahua
- Depth of Hades
- Dede the Husky
- Nomy the Snail
- Pudgie the Sparrow
- SDPlus #99 Kanoko
- SDPlus #88 Ren Doll
- SDPlus#9Two Enchanted Duo Dolls
- Kanoko's Frostee Sweets
- Kanoko's Dark Reflection
- Toscano's Jacket by Dernier*Cri
- Sarah Stone (aka Fayren Pickpocket) is an Illustrator and Sprite Artist at Gaia Online. According to her LinkedIn profile she is responsible for designing and creating clothing and items for Gaia Online avatars, as well as creating illustrations for events or item releases.
- gem2niki is an artist for Gaia Online who works with sponsorship profiles, manga color flats, merchandise and some items. Also a Senior student majoring in Animation/ Illustration, who likes to draw, cg, design, and collect manga and artbooks.
- Designs for Summoning Tome
- Tama's Basket
- omnomnom Hat
- Inari's Beads
- Angel Imp Potion
- Devil Imp Potion
- Angel Imp Plushie
- Devil Imp Plushie
- Mini Comic
- Summer Bummer
- Brains & Brawn
- Designs for team logos used in the Summer 2k7: Summer Festival and Gaia Olympics 2k8.
- Other Summer Festival graphics, including water pump and bucket.
- Halloween 2k7 graphics including wallpaper and Gaia Towns graveyard.
- Orphans from Christmas 2k7: Sunako, Jackie, Damp Dan, Tiny Tim and Miasma, designed Jay.
- Gaia Rally environment
- Designed CoCo stationary
- Jeannie Lee, known as Juno, is an Artist on Gaia Online, starting as a freelancer for Gaia in December 2004/January 2005. Her responsibilities include monthly item updates and other sprite work, to Flash animation, and whatever else ends up on her plate. She is mostly known for handling layering issues and taking suggestions on the numerous hairstyles that are released in Salon Durem. She is quite fond of French wardrobes from the 1700-1800's and enjoys gardening.
One of her peeves is when people actively go around snooping, plugging in random parts of URL's in search of unreleased content. She feels it ruins it surprise for Gaians and Staff.
Notable Journal Entries
On April 12, 2006, she created a graphic to show support for VO and the Daffodil Movement. On September 12, 2006, she displayed some of the commission artwork that she does for anime conventions, a commissioner from one of the anime conventions she attended emailed and asked if she wanted a copy of the commissions she did for him. Juno wishes she had copies of all her commissions, just for documentation purposes, but she can't carry a scanner amongst the to a convention.
On September 19, 2006 she posted about her purchase of the Original Sound version of Final Fantasy VI (III US). In her personal opinion, she finds it to be the pinnacle of all 2D RPGs. On November 8, 2006, she posted about being interested in creating little charms and figurines, since she was browsing through DeviantArt
On December 18, 2006, she posted about constructive criticisms involving Gaians. She always takes time to read threads about MC's (and all items/hairstyles in general), with the hopes to find any insight about what people like/dislike, and why. Though, it's hard sometimes, because most negative responses to the items are either due to specific individual preference (which, unfortunately, can't be helped) or are much too extreme (ie, "I absolutely hate the donation items, they sux!!!" or etc.) to find any constructiveness in them. She really does wish there was a way for Gaia Staff to give all Gaians what they like, but sadly, they can't, so she gave a Thank you to those who understood.
Goodbye, Gaia! Dear Gaians,
It is with an extremely heavy heart with which I write this journal entry.
After much deep thought and deliberation, I have decided to step down from the Gaia Online staff. This was a very difficult decision for me... I have been with Gaia for almost 6 years, and I have much love for the people I've worked with, as well as this community.
As I am still relatively young, I go forth to expand my horizons, gain more experiences, and grow as a professional and an artist working in the field that I love most.
For the past few years I have been directing users to report glitches to me directly. Now that I will no longer be taking care of glitches myself, I have left directions with my peers and staff to continue fixing issues. In the meantime, I do ask you all to start reporting your item issues here:
Avatar Item Glitch Report Thread
Any glitches that are left in my profile, journal entries, or sent to me via PM will not be received, so please make sure you report them to the right place!
I thank each and every one of you for 6 wonderful years together. I also ask that you continue to support Gaia just as you have been, and continue to improve Gaia and nurture it into greatness together with the wonderful staff who keep Gaia running and growing everyday. You are all such a unique and wonderful group of people, and I wish Gaia the best with all of my heart.
Much love to you all! icon_heart.gif
Her work history
Manga (English version)
- Blade of Heaven (manhwa) : Production Artist
- Dead End (manga) : Retouch & Lettering
- Visitor (manhwa) : Retouch & Lettering
- Juno's name comes with a story. Back when she was 13-14, she used to be in a choir. There was another girl in the choir named Juno - she was really pretty, but unfortunately, her personality was not. Jeannie did like her name, however, as it was unique for a Korean girl to have a male name (as "Juno" is technically a male name in Korean) - so she took it as her own. Juno has been her online alias ever since.
- Alex Ahad (aka o_8) is a former Gaia Online artists. He is director and creator of a side project called "Skullgirls". On July 9, 2010, Alex Ahad resigned from Gaia so he could spend more time working on Skullgirls.
- Alruna's Rose
- Dionaesil (this was designed and initially made by o_8 up until the second stage but was then taken over by DrinkyTengu who followed his designs)
- Anima Adamantea
- The Nightmare (He designed the 9th Stage)
- Nice Style For Work
- Princess Bird
- Super Street Fighter IV Deejay's Pants (Chun-Li Pose)
- DeviantArt: oh8
- Skullgirls Official site
- Livejournal: o_8 Profile (warning, a lot of images to load)
- Livejournal: Skullgirls Project: Boneyard
- Mishiri is an artist for Gaia Online, who does sponsorship work and Aquarium decor. She has also made several items for Random Item Generators and is the artist for two EIs.
- Gin The Kitty
- 20 sided die
- TTRPG Limited Ed. Manual
- Neapolitian Sash
- Raider Shih Garment
- Pirate Sando Vest
- Mishiri's profile
- Mishiri's journal - linked entry contains a list of items and projects she has worked on
- pepper-tea is an artist for Gaia Online.
- Did the artwork for the Snow Apple RIG. pepper-tea is the one currently in charge of evolving items.
- Picolitrosso's Urn
- Copper Twopence - a collaboration with reapersun.
- Reve Rouille
- The Nightmare - second evolution
- Theresa "reapersun" Zysk was an artist for Gaia Online who created art for various parts of the site including items, manga and animations. She started off at Gaia working mainly on monster animation for zOMG!, and has since moved on to EIs, RIGs and event storyline, with more focus on planning than production work.
- Grace of Eros and Grace of Anteros
- Trick or Treat Tote
- Copper Twopence - Collaboration with pepper-tea
- Nartian Rock
- Fondue the Chocolate Bunny
- The Nightmare - first evolution
- The Case of Pietro
- The Love Song
- It is rumoured that Reapersun is working on the Catastrophe due to a picture of The Case of Pietro on Reapersun's Deviantart account showing a small tail in one of the corners. It's also believed that it's a piece of robe, revealed in the pietro's case comic, that the thief used to make his escape.
- Superphi is an artist who has created two items on Gaia: Fallen Wish and . Not very much is known about her.
External Links superphi's Gaia profile page