- All the text here is from the event and copied verbatim from Gaia Online. This page shows the human and wolf abilities from Halloween 2k11: The Masquerade, including miscellaneous text. See also Event Guide: H2k11 pt1 for the "How to" and gameplay explanation.
The highest level was Level 10, putting a cap on gaining anymore abilities afterward. The level gaining was based on the number of kills or heals, though healing took more attempts. The ability choices were announced two levels after the previous with the exception of level 8, by then there was a kill gap before reaching level 9, which took twelve kills to reach.
In total it took twenty kills to reach level 10. And as the "How to" states, not all abilities could be obtained, only one for each level, thus it was six abilities total.
Abilities & Attacks: HumanEdit
|Jab||Costs 5 energy,||does 3-8 damage.|
|Heal||Costs 8 energy,||heals player for 8 to 15 points.|
|Kidney Jab||Costs 8 energy,||90% chance to do 5-12 damage.|
|Haymaker||Costs 7 energy,||75% chance to do 12 damage.|
|Flurry||Costs 12 energy,||triggers 3 attacks that hit for 4 to 8 damage each.|
|Roundhouse||Costs 12 energy,||70% chance to do 15 damage.|
|Pummeling Blows||Costs 15 energy,||triggers 3 attacks with a 75% chance to hit for 8 energy each.|
|Wild Sing||Costs 15 energy,||60% chance to hit for 25 damage.|
|Greater Heal||Costs 15 energy,||heals player 20 points.|
|Wolfsbane||Costs 10 energy,||75% chance to drain 10 energy from opponent.|
|Silver Bullet||Costs 50 energy,||70% chance to do 60 damage.|
|Antidote Shot||Costs 50 energy.||70% chance to do 30 damage. If the attack kills the opponent, there's a 20% chance they'll turn human.|
Abilities & Attacks: WolfEdit
|Claw||Costs 5 energy,||does 4-10 damage.|
|Bite||Costs 7 energy,||does 5-15 damage.|
|Maul||Costs 10 energy,||does 5-10 damage and has a 75% change to drain 5 energy from opponent.|
|Double Claw||Costs 8 energy,||triggers 2 attacks that do 5-10 damage each.|
|Bark||None||Has a 60% chance to restore 9 energy, damages own health by 8.|
|Cold Wet Nose||Costs 12 energy,||drains 5-8 energy from opponent.|
|Moonbath||Costs 20 energy,||has a 75% chance to restore 15 health.|
|Howl||None||Restores 20 energy, damages own health by 15.|
|Wolf Tackle||Costs 15 energy,||does 12 damage and has a 50% chance to drain 8 energy from opponent.|
|Neck Clamp||Costs 20 energy,||drains 1-15 energy from opponent.|
|Lunar Frenzy||Costs 20 energy,||does 5-35 damage.|
|Infected Bite||Costs 50 energy,||does 10-50 damage; if the attack kills the opponent, the opponent has a 20% change to turn into a werewolf.|
Text seen on the Event page. It consisted of two scoreboards for each faction, and a stats box. Below the box were links to the manga, event forum, and flash space.
- My Stats
- Human / Wolf
- Lv. #
- Total kills: 0
- Heals performed: 0
- Time on current team: 0 days, 0 hours, 0 minutes
- Currently following:
- Most Kills
- Top 5 wolf players:
- Top 5 human players:
- Most Heals
- Top 5 wolf players:
- Top 5 human players:
- Popup intro
Welcome to the fight, select an ability to be trained in below. As you level you'll be able to choose from more abilities, but you won't be able to get them all... So choose wisely.
-- Select an Ability to Use--
Select an attack...
- Popup level gain
Congrats! You've reached level # and earned yourself a new ability! Select one below.
- Popup after add ability
Add ability "(Attack/Heal name)"?
You have successfully trained: (Attack/Heal name)
- Popup to attack/heal
Which ability would you like to use to Attack (Username)?
Which ability would you like to use to Heal (Username)?
- Popup confirmation
Messages that appeared when a confirmation screen appeared after attacking or healing.
- BLIMEY! NOT ENOUGH ENERGY TO PERFORM THAT ABILITY
- BLIMEY! They're already dead! XD
- BLIMEY! You can only submit the same attack once
- BLIMEY! You have been killed in battle!.
- BLIMEY! Your victim is recovering from a death!
- OH SNAP! NOT ENOUGH ENERGY TO PERFORM THAT ABILITY
- OH SNAP! NOT ENOUGH HP TO PERFORM THAT ABILITY
- OH SNAP! You have been killed in battle!.
- OH SNAP! Your victim is recovering from death!
- WTF! NOT ENOUGH ENERGY TO PERFORM THAT ABILITY
- WTF! Your victim is recovering from a death!
- You have defeated (Username) and turned them to the other side!
- You're attack had no effect.
- You have defeated (Username).
- You heal (Username) for # points.
- Your attack had no effect.
- Your heal had no effect.
- You attack "Human / Werewolf" for # points. You find (component) on the ground.
- You successfully added (Username) to your team.
- Header confirmation
Messages that appeared at the top of the forum, that would alert a player to what has just happened to them elsewhere in the event forum.
- (Username) failed in attacking you with (attack ability) for #.
- (Username) failed in healing you with (heal ability) for #.
- (Username) killed and turned you with (Infected Bite//Antidote) for #.
- (Username) killed you with (attack ability) for #.
- (Username) succeeded in attacking you with (attack ability) for #.
- (Username) succeeded in healing you with (heal ability) for #.
- (Username) succeeded in reviving you with (heal ability) for #.
Message that appeared when player decided to invite their friends to play. See Invite a friend!
Invite a Gaia friend to join in the Werewolf action. If they accept your invitation they'll net 1000 Gold and you'll score a rare event alchemy item!
To: None Available
Write your personal message here (optional):
[Return] [Send Invite]