This is a list of quotes by Edmund
- 2011 Johnny Gambino's death
- Johnny... I still can't believe he's gone.
- You must excuse me. My mind is elsewhere these days.
- Have you seen Gino Gambino? I must find him at once to deliver the terrible news.
- I'll find out who's behind Johnny's murder, I swear. I already have my suspicions...
- 2009 after "Save Our Shops"
- Welcome to H&R Wesley. Let me know if I might be of service.
- Splendid to see you, (Username).
- The quality of my apparel is unsurpassed.
- The scars? They're a personal matter, thank you very much.
- I should give old Johnny Gambino a call. It's been far too long since we've gotten ourselves into trouble.
- I can't recommend Barton Boutique highly enough. Ian's like a son to me.
- Pass a wink to Vanessa for me, would you?
- I sell only the finest tailored fashions.
- I'm not entirely sure I like how that boy Timmy is being treated.
- Ah, you're just the sort of customer I like-- beautiful clothes look best on beautiful people.
- Working for Johnny Gambino was a blast, but I prefer the simple life.
- Gino Gambino-- what happened? The apple fell pretty far from the tree, didn't it...
- Louie's a good chap, but he grew up rich and never worked a day in his life.
- *ahem* Good day.
- You cannot begin to understand the importance of my work here.
- Are you just going to stand there all day or are you going to buy something?
- The scar? Well that's really none of your business, is it?
- The Masque isn't the only super hero in Gaia.
- Gambino himself shops here, so you should be happy with the prices.
- You want me to cut you a deal? No, the prices ARE discounted.
- One guy refused to pay once. He works in Barton town now.
Exchange Credits quotesEdit
- Currently WIP