Evolving Item Report: Lotus, Fallen Wish, Nestegg & More Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:52 pm
The latest news:
- Padmavati's Lotus is reaching its final stage!
- Captain Ara's Nestegg, Fallen Wish, Coocoon and Dander are evolving.
- A temporary solution to the "too many poses" issue?
- A visit from one of zOMG's most beloved characters...
To check out all the evolving items and plenty of other cool stuff, head over to the Cash Shop!
Get Gaia Cash cards at Target, 7-11, Rite Aid and Wal-Mart stores nationwide, or order Cash online. Learn more.
For the full report from Dr. Singh and her very special guest, please read on...
Dr. Singh: Hi, guys! Welcome to the Evolving Item Report, where you can learn all the latest news about Gaia's coolest items. I've got a very special guest with me this week: Purvis, the son of legendary cattleman Rancher Bill! How are you, Purvis?
- Purvis: Wulp, got problems.
Dr. Singh: So I've heard! Rancher Bill was scheduled to be today's guest host, but he's been having so much trouble with the animated garlic in his fields that he had to cancel and send Purvis instead. How's the situation over there, Purvis?
- Purvis: Pa says I got a soft head on account of I fall down a lot.
Dr. Singh: That's... very nice. Well, we've got a very important update today: one of our most magnificent items is reaching its final stage, we've got a ton of great evolutions, and we've finally worked out a compromise for finished items with too many poses. Shall we get started?
- Purvis: A-hyup.
Dr. Singh: Great! Well, here's the big, big news: Padmavati's Lotus is concluding its incredible journey! It started as a beautiful flower and became more and more strange and serpentine... just as I suspected, it took the form of a beautiful naga, an ancient cobra deity. Truly extraordinary!
- Purvis: I got my own wheelbarruh. Shoulda brung 'er.
Dr. Singh: Yes... well, maybe next time. While the Lotus is finishing up, some of our coolest items are just getting started: Captain Ara's Nestegg is evolving this week, giving some hints of what might be in store for this pirate treasure. The Fallen Wish is coming along beautifully, as well!
- Purvis: I got a wish. I wish I was a cowboy and I got a skeleton mask, and the mask lets me wrassle real good. Wrassle bad guys. I saw it on a movie show. Hey. Hey, lady. Hey. Y'wanna wrassle?
Dr. Singh: No thank you, Purvis. Let's just talk about these items, OK? The mysterious Coocoon is slowly showing signs of change, and our cute little cobweb pal Dander is dustier than ever. You're not allergic, are you, Purvis?
- Purvis: Naw, but I do gotta use the turlet. Y'all got a water-turlet?
Dr. Singh: Just one more thing! Lately, we've had a glitch that prevented completed evolving items from showing all their poses; we've come up with a temporary solution to help people get the full benefit of their completed items. Sometime soon, Flynn will open up an exchange program which will let you split a completed evolving item into two items, each with its own set of poses. You won't be able to sell or trade your split items; if you want to sell or trade them, you can visit Flynn's exchange again and combine them back into one. It's kind of weird, but it's the best we can do for the moment! We'll let you know when we've got it working.
- Purvis: Nevermind 'bout that turlet anymore. I done took care of it.
Dr. Singh: I... uh... can we maybe get a janitor in here? That's all for this week! I'd like to thank Purvis for his... contribution. Remember, you can share your opinions about this week's items in our evolving item poll. Goodnight!
- Purvis: Wait! Pa told me I gotta tell people to help him with them awful garlics. If y'wanna help beat on 'em, gotta visit our Ranch! It's out west, past Barton Town. Hope I sees ya there...